Friday, November 28, 2014

On 12:20 PM by Unknown in    No comments




I love this product! It gives great coverage while brightening and illuminating. It has no shimmer or sheen, no cakiness and it blends perfectly with foundation. It has great staying power during the day or night. You can use it to create that signature Kim Kardashian illuminated look – you just brush on the product in a triangle and blend from there. Overall it creates a radiant and hydrated look that perfects any makeup look. If you are looking for a radiant and fresh glow then this product is for you!
They describe it as: All the magic of radiance in a brush. In one quick stroke, this hydrating complexion perfector helps disguise shadowy areas by illuminating the eye area and smoothing facial features. Oat extract offers a skin tightening benefit, helping diminish signs of fatigue. The essential make-up item to take with you everywhere.
It retails for $32 on the Clarins website
This shade is Light Beige and it comes in 3 other shades – Pink Beige, Medium Beige and Golden Beige
How I apply it is after my foundation and before I apply my powder – You just twist the bottom and the product dispenser through the brush – I brush on where I want to highlight and then I pat it down with my ring finger and blend from there
Product: 4.5 out of 5
Packaging: 4.5 out of 5
Quality: 4.5 out of 5
Price: 4 out of 5
Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Would I buy again? Yes
Where to Buy: (Amazon




.

0 comments:

Post a Comment