Saturday, November 1, 2014

On 11:35 AM by Unknown in    No comments


Hi Makeup Geeks!
I got to tape this video in my new house- as you can tell, it’s totally girly! (can you tell I’m a girly girl? ;) ) I wanted to review the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush as everyone has been talking about them.  My reviews are always 100% honest and I did actually buy these blushes myself!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush 02


Packaging

These blushes come in a sleek rose gold compact, which includes a mirror.  I love how classy and “high end” the packaging is, without sacrificing the overall quality.

Quality

The quality of these blushes are amazing; I love how smooth and silky they feel, while still remaining fairly pigmented.  I was a little disappointed of how similar the three pink colors are, as there could have been a larger color variation. I was also disappointed there there wasn’t any matte blushes in this collection.
Here’s my recommendations as to what colors will compliment your skin tone:
  • Fair Skin:  Dim Infusion and Ethereal Glow
  • Medium Skin:  Luminous Flush and Mood Exposure
  • Dark Skin:  Radient Magenta and Diffused Heat

Blush Colors

hourglass-blush-02

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Swatches
  • Dim Infusion:   Subdued Coral
  • Ethereal Glow:   Cool Pink
  • Luminous Flush:  Champagne Rose
  • Radient Magenta:   Golden Fuchsia
  • Diffused Heat:  Vibrant Poppy
  • Mood Exposure:   Soft Plum
Price: $35
Where to Buy:   Amazon
Overall I give these blushes a 5 star as the quality and packaging is amazing!  It’s definitely worth investing in a few different shades that will compliment your skin tone.  I hope you all have fun with your makeup shopping!
Much love,
Marlena
Hourglass-Ambient-Lighting-Blush-04-706x1060



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment