Saturday, November 29, 2014

On 12:23 PM by Unknown in    No comments



The Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Quad is an amazing quad for only ten bucks!  I love this quad because it is so easy to work with and some of the creamiest concealers ever.  I also like that it comes with three concealers and a pressed powder.  Having the three concealers makes it really easy to mix the colors for the perfect shade.  I really like being able to custom mix the concealer as throughout the year, during the winter I’m lighter and in the summer I am more tanned therefore; I don’t have to run out and get different shades of concealer. I can just mix them myself!
These concealers glide across your skin and blend easily.  My only problem with this quad is that, being so creamy they can crease throughout the day.  Also, if you use a tad too much pressed powder it can tend to look a little cakey.  Overall I’m really impressed with these concealers and how long lasting they are!

  • Product: 4.5 out of 5
  • Packaging: 5 out of 5
  • Quality: 4.5 out of 5
  • Price:  5 out of 5
  • Would I buy again? Yes
  • Where can I purchase these? 
  • Price:  $10
Where to buy: (Amazon)












.

0 comments:

Post a Comment