Monday, December 1, 2014

On 12:29 PM by Unknown in    No comments



I. freaking. love. this. foundation.   I know I’ve boasted of this before, but I’ve been using it a lot more recently and cannot believe how quick and easy this is!  Granted, this is the most pricey foundation I own but it is the one foundation I can honestly say is worth the price.  Many makeup artists will spray this on a sponge then dab on the face, but if you are paying for a spray foundation, why not utilize the airbrushed effect?  I throw my hair up in a towel and gently mist it all over my face for an airbrushed finish.
I have tried almost every airbrush kit out there, and none of them compare to this little can- it covers extremely well, doesn’t smell funny, is light on my face, and is incredibly quick to use.  If you think about the cost of buying an airbrush kit, this is actually a bargain considering it does the same thing but is more portable and easier to use.  The finish of this is satin- not dewy or matte, but in between. It gives a flawless look to the skin in a matter of seconds, plus it covers really well!  My only complaint at all is the price.
Price:   $60
Where to Buy:   Amazon 
Me wearing the Diorskin Spray:  (very little editing done- seriously!)



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment