Tuesday, December 2, 2014

On 12:34 PM by Unknown in    No comments


What is it?

Three color eyeshadow that promises professional eyeshadows with just one sweep. Too good to be true?

They Describe it as:

A breakthrough new way for anyone to get a professional eye shadow look. The unique applicator is shaped to fit the eye and apply 3 shades in one sweep to define, color and highlight eyes. Beautifully coordinated colors. It’s fast, easy and mistake proof.

Rating:

  • Product: 3 out of 5
  • Packaging: 3 out of 5
  • Quality: 3 out of 5
  • Overall: 3 out of 5
  • Would I buy again? No
  • Price: $ 9,95

Where to buy:


Overall Opinion:

First I was like “WTF?”, but then I was like… well actually I was still like “WTF”.
At first they sound too good to be true of course. Who wouldn’t want to save huge amount of time? On the other hand, I love applying makeup, combining colors, blending.. So I’m probably wrong person to review these in the first place :D
But IF I wouldn’t love applying makeup, I think I would like these a lot.  Of course they are not perfect, but with some practise and time they are better than you would expect.
I had to use more than one sweep, but it’s still easier than taking color from three different eyeshadow containers, blending and all.
Color options are nice (8 color combinations, naturals and playful to all eyecolors), and the shadows seem to quite pigmented. Only one I had troubels with was the 819 (natural for all eyes), which wasn’t shimmery and had the worst pigmentation.
If you don’t have time or will to apply your eyeshadow the traditional way, you might want to give these a chance.

MUG Seal of Approval:

409 Natural for blue eyes:


819 Natural for all eyes:


209 Playful for blue eyes:


Swatches:

In action:

409 works the best what it comes to pigmentation and colors:


209 Playful for blue eyes:



And the worst of the bunch, 819 Natural for all eyes:






.

0 comments:

Post a Comment