Friday, December 5, 2014

On 1:15 PM by Unknown in    No comments

What is it?

Set with 6 eyeshadows, Urban Decay’s famous Primer Potion Greed and 24/7 pencil Rockstar.

They Describe it as:

Try as you might… your friends say you’re rooted on the wild side. Our Dangerous Paletteholds six intense, bewitching shadows to help your inner “Femme Nikita” come out kicking. Feed your dangerous desires with Greed, our gilded Eyeshadow Primer Potion and a naughty purple eye pencil to complete the Set.

Rating:

  • Product: 4 out of 5
  • Packaging: 5 out of 5
  • Quality: 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4 out of 5
  • Would I buy again? If I needed one
  • Price: $ 34

Where to buy:


Overall Opinion:

As much as I would like to give lower rating for this, I really can’t.
The reason why I would give lower rating to this, is that I already own 5/6 shadows in other palettes, so this offers me nothing new (except Virgin, which is almost exact dupe of MAC Shroom). However  I have to think this from wide angle, most people probably don’t own as much shadows as I do :D
So if you don’t yet own the shadows, this palette is great.
It’s great palette to take with you, since it has both dark colors for lid and crease and light color to highlight.
I love the package of this palette, the black base with golden text and snake is awesome. I also love that they included Rockstar pencil with this one, not Zero or Oil Slick, which maybe would have been most “dangerous” color to choose.
You can easily create both neutral or bold and colorful look with this palette, it has such variety of colors – You can mix just Oil Slick and Virgin to create classic smokey look, or take Haight and Rockstar to add bold rocker look with them. Or if you want something neutral, mix hint of rockstar with Virgin.
Long story short, if you don’t own these shadows yet, this if worth buying.

MUG Seal of Approval:

Shadows:

Haight:

Mildew:

Virgin:

Oil Slick

Rockstar:

Gunmetal:

Primer:


Pencil:

Swatches:

2 looks with this palette:

Look 1:
Virgin & Mildew:

Look 2:
Virgin, Gunmetal, Oil Slick, Haight and Rockstar pencil:



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment