Saturday, December 6, 2014

On 1:18 PM by Unknown in    No comments

What is it?

Set with 6 eyeshadows, Urban Decay’s famous Primer Potion Eden and 24/7 pencil Zero.

They Describe it as:

Our Feminine Palette is for those who cultivate a more “feminine” personality. These sultry shadows suit your legendary wiles perfectly. We’ve added Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden, a matte, nude shade, and our award-winning black eyeliner, Zero. Behold endless possibilities at your graceful fingertips.

Rating:

  • Product: 4 out of 5
  • Packaging: 5 out of 5
  • Quality: 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4 out of 5
  • Would I buy again? Honestly I don’t know
  • Price: $ 34

Where to buy:

Overall Opinion:

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who’s first thought was: “Oh no, not ANOTHER Zero pencil!”
Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but both BoS palettes I own had one, so now I have three Zero pencils(and I haven’t even hauled many UD products, I’m sure many people have way more than three!). Don’t get me wrong, Zero is a great pencil, it’s the only UD pencil I’ve tried that stays on my waterline, it has great staying-power and it’s applies soft and smooth, but why does it have to be in almost every set :P
But if we forget the pencil (which of course is great if you don’t own it already!) and focus on the shadows, this is kinda fun palette.
Personally I like dark and bright colors, I really don’t use pastels or shimmery nudes. Feminine palette has both bold colors and pastel-shimmery colors. As a bonus it has Ecstasy, which is a S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G shade when applied over black base (such as NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean, or the UD Zero pencil).
So this palette really is surprisingly versatile.
I love the colors they have picked for this palette, because it really creates an image of girly, feminine style  (and because I didn’t yet own 4 of 6 shadows, yay!).
Versatile palette that is great for creating both light pastel looks, as well as darker smokey looks. Because of the primer and black pencil this one is also great one to take with you to travel, although it’s missing white highlighter (SWF MAY work for someone, I wasn’t convinced ).

MUG Seal of Approval:

Shadows:

Stray Dog:
SWF:
Midnight Cowboy:
Aquarius:
Dark Horse:
Ecstasy:

Primer:

Pencil:

Swatches:


2 looks with this palette:

Look 1
with Ecstasy, SWF and Aquarius:
(NYX Christie on lips (MakeupGeek Store) )
Look #2 
with Ecstasy, Dark Horse, Midnight Cowboy, Stray Dog & SWF:
(NYX Circe on lips (MakeupGeek Store) )
UDPP Eden
UD Midnight Cowboy (inner corner)
UD Stray Dog (outer corner)
UD Dark Horse + Ecstasy (crease, blended upwards)
UD SWF (highlight)
UD Zero pencil (Upper lashline, waterline, lower lashline)
UD Ecstasy (On lower lashline, over Zero)
UD Supercurl Curling Mascara



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment